Sunday, June 13, 2010

Handy Baskets

How messy is your craft area? I just can't seem to keep mine neat. I have nice storage in my closet, but I can't see what I've got when it's in there, so it usually ends up all over my floor! I also like to sit and crochet at my computer which leaves my desk completely covered in yarn. I have to dig and push stuff away to get to my keyboard. I went shopping determined to find something to solve my problem. What a find! These handy baskets are absolutely perfect for what I need. It keeps all of my loose yarn,completed projects, partial pieces, tools, and accessories all together and controlled leaving my desk and table tops mess-free. I even have one that holds my hooks, needle and marker, a bit of stuffing, and my current color so I can pick it up and move it wherever I need it. I picked up these baskets at my local Wal-Mart at $1.50 for a set of 2. That's a great price for these handy baskets!

1 comments:

Claire Mercado-Obias said...

What a great deal! Have a great week :)

Post a Comment